Bluesound PULSE MINI Gen2
Compact Wireless Multi-Room Music Streaming Speaker
The PULSE MINI delivers true HiFi to any nook and cranny of your home. Using the same technologies as in the flagship PULSE. We’ve shrunk down the footprint without comprising the performance.
Decades of high-fidelity audio obsession squeezed into this little box.
QUICK SETUP FOR ALL-DAY LISTENING
Right out of the box the PULSE MINI 2 uses your home wireless network and sets up quickly. Simply open the BluOS Controller app on your mobile device and follow the short setup instructions. While inside the app users can adjust their listening settings, program presets for their favourite radio stations, music streaming services and playlists, and even set alarms. Once the PULSE MINI 2 is online connectivity stays rock-solid thanks to a new dual-band Wi-Fi engine.
NOT ONE TO BE UNDERESTIMATED
The PULSE MINI 2 is a powerful all-in-one speaker that produces more detailed audio than many rival players twice its size. Featuring freshly redesigned tweeters that expand the listening sweet spot.
STREAM ANY MUSIC. NO MATTER WHERE IT LIVES.
As your all-access pass to millions of tracks, the BluOS Controller app allows you to stream songs from your existing music services, tune in to your favourite Internet radio stations and podcasts, or even listen to music from your personal collection. Thanks to aptX® HD Bluetooth®, users can wirelessly stream any music or app from a Bluetooth-enabled device in better than CD-quality, opening up a whole new realm of streaming possibilities. High-end DAC technology built into the PULSE MINI 2 allows it to decode and stream MQA files in all their lossless glory.
- Supported file formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF
- Native Sampling Rates: 32 – 192 kHz
- Bit Depths: 16, 24
- Cloud Services: WiMP, Rdio, Slacker Radio, Qobuz, JUKE, Deezer, iHeartRadio, Murfie, Napster, Rhapsody, Spotify, Tidal, Tunein
- Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, 8, Apple Macintosh OS X 7-10
- Amplification: Tri-amplified Direct-Digital Amplifier by NAD Electronics. 60 watts
- Performance: Distortion – 0.030% THD, Acoustic Frequency response – 45 Hz – 20 KHz
- Network: Ethernet RJ45, GigE, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX
- IR Optical Built
In:IR Sensor Built in– Front Panel
- Optical/Analog Input: Combo – Toslink / 3.5mm
- USB: Type-B mini for product servicing
- USB IN: Type-A (Fat32 Formatted)
- Headphone Output: 3.5mm Stereo
- Android: Free App Available Online at Google Play Store
- iOS: Free App Available Online at Apple App Store
- Push Buttons: Play/Pause, Volume Control, Previous/Next Track touch LED’s