NAD M17 v2 with BluOS
Master Series AV Pre Amp Processor – BluOS Enabled
The NAD Masters Series M17 V2 sits at the pinnacle of Home Theatre A/V performance.
NAD applies its design expertise to deliver a Home Theatre processor retaining the famous musicality of our two-channel systems coupled with the best room correction available from Dirac Live to achieve the ultimate in surround performance.
Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Masters audio and Dolby Atmos decoding and HDR video support is available now and the very clever MDC modular system ensures new formats can be accommodated by simply upgrading the module eliminating the need to replace the whole
The included MDC BluOS module opens your doors to online music services, internet radio and stunning high-resolution MQA streaming from Tidal. The M17 V2 becomes a single zone streamer that is fully compatible with BluOS enabled music systems and wireless speakers
throughout your home.
Flexibility in design to ensure easy integration into home automation systems. Eleven fully balanced outputs ensure a noise-free soundscape and digital inputs can be converted to analogue for Zone 2 and subsequently Zone 3 and 4.
- Fully Balanced outputs for all 11.1 channels
- Differential DACs for each channel
- Separate linear and active power supplies dedicated for analogue and digital sections
- MDC Modular Design Construction, indluces AM230 Audio and VM300 Video modules
- 6 x HDMI Digital Audio/Video Inputs (5 rear panel – 4K UHD full support with 4K/60p/4:4:4:/HDCP 2.2; 1 front panel – 1080P and 2HDMI outputs, 1 DHCP 2.2 with CEC, 1 is HDCP 1.4)
- Dolby Atmos ® and DTS-HD™ Master Audio Support
- Dirac Live room Correction Suite™ and NAD SpeakerIQ speaker setup with supplied microphones
- BlueOS™ Enabled for wireless multi-room music streaming (upgrade kit included)
- Hi-Res Audio playback including 24-bit/192Khz FLAC / WAV / AIFF
- 5 Custom A/V Presents
- Independent source and volume controls for Zone 2
- RS-232 Port Interface for Advance Control Systems
- Eco-friendly operation with <0.5W standby power consumption
- HDMI, up to 4K UHD
- Optical, 3Vpp
- Coaxial, 0.5Vpp
- Ethernet, RJ45 10/100/1000
Line Level Input
- Input Impedance (R and C), 56kΩ +220pF
- Frequency Response Subwoofer out, 10 – 200Hz
- XLR, >2Vrms
- Maximum output level, >8Vrms into 600Ω
- Standby Power, <0.5W